Included is a very comprehensive 162 pages Roofing Manual, a framed course completion certificate from Cindott Inc and the Roof Consultants Institute will now award 29.5 CEUs to participants who have completed this course.
Each participant is required to bring their personal protective equipment, safety glasses, safety boots, gloves, and coveralls are optional. Each person is responsible for their own lunch. There are many restaurants nearby.
Training Course Location: 3275 Orlando Drive Mississauga, Ontario L4V 1C5
• Roofing Consultant – in private practice since 2003
• Building Technology Dept. Ontario Hydro - 30 years total service
• Building Maintenance Department Manager - 8 years
• Building Maintenance Officer - 6 years
• Civil Supervisor - 10 years
• Civil Mechanic - 6 years
• Member R.C.I. (Roof Consultants Institute), Registered Roof Observer (R.R.O.)
• Member CaGBC (Canada GREEN Building Council).
• Industry Member-O.I.R.C.A. (Ontario Industrial Roofing Contractors Association)
• Owner of Baron Contracting, installation of cold process roofing, air barriers, and waterproofing – established 1998
• Commercial waterproofing sales - 2 years
• Commercial roofing, air barrier, and waterproofing sales -7 years
• Member R.C.I. (Roof Consultants Institute), industry affiliate
• Member S.W.A. (Sealant and Waterproofing Association)
• Currently pursuing Registered Roof Observer (R.R.O.) certification